Soooo...I have been very lazy lately an haven't posted my last 2 training sessions :(
Monday- Gi
We went over a cross-collar choke from mount. Needless to say, I am very bad at using lapel for chokes.
I need to practice the technique of putting my elbow on my hip (mounted) and shoving my hand cross-collar.
I rolled a little bit afterward. I didn't do too bad. I had a few sweeps, but ended up getting subbed by a straight arm bar. Oh well!
Tuesday- No Gi
Last night we worked on a sweep from butterfly guard. It was funny because the other night I watched a video on the exact sweep we learned!
I really like the butterfly guard. In the past, I was sitting flat on my butt without pushing my head into their chest. It's so important to keep tight on their chest and on one butt cheek.
I'm going to take tonight off, but will be back training on Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment